Sunday, January 3, 2010

Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack

I was reading through my previous post and there was one post that said "Sigh, and after that. Red highlights baby! Nope. I ain't shitting. Red highlights." CLEARLY, that has not been crossed out the last time I checked on my list. I got my hair permed instead :) Awesome lah. Oh well. After SPM then.

This morning I woke up and decided that I shall toughen up my tummy starting from today onwards. For those of you who DON'T KNOW, I've a very weak stomach. If I consume so much as a slice of bread, you would see me crawling towards the bathroom in the morning. Not a very pleasing sight in the morning, is it? It runs in the family,I think. My brother Edmund had pretty much what I have. He can't take anything for breakfast. Or rather, we can't eat an hour after we just got up. Note that I said he HAD what I'm having? Well cause now, every morning, he eats without a hassle.

I envy him. I really do. It was funny how I discovered I had a sensitive tummy. Back when I was 14, every morning, my maid would make me sandwiches or make a cup of instant soup before I leave for school. [Bear in mind, this breakfast routine only lasted for about a week. So you could only imagine what I had to go through for a whole week] When I leave for school, I would get a very disturbing feeling in my tummy. 'Nuff said!

So this morning I thought to myself,"Enough is enough. Soon I'll be 17." And personally, I think it's kinda embarrassing, and tiring, for me to explain myself how come I can't eat at 8AM. So this morning, I got up and took a packet of chilled Milo and ate a few pieces of Jacob's crackers. As a result! 2 minutes in the bathroom. Sigh. It's a work in progress.