Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Keep the Faith

I know. I know. I was suppose to open a new website and all. But I didn't ! Simply because my excitement for it had died 5 days before the opening date. Why? Maybe it's because the layout looked like vomit. My graphic designer [Wenzes] couldn't create a layout for me [or even sketch out a draft for me] cause I was being too flexible. I had no idea what I want for my background. I kept leaving her with the decisions. And I couldn't stand being blog-less for so long. Urgh ! So I'm back to Blogspot. Sigh.


On the brighter note, it's August ! Yes people. The World Stage Concert@Sunway Lagoon on the 15th of August. Awesome bands from British indie rock band Kasabian to pop-rock band The All American Rejects to our very own award winning act Estranged.


There are only a couple of reasons why I'm so eager to attend this concert.
  1. I just love the concert atmosphere. The company, the music, the people performing just arouses me.
  2. I love the All American Rejects. Hehehe.


Now all I've to do is get them tickets. Sigh.



Lenka-The Show