Monday, January 25, 2010

Something's lead me astray

Sometimes when things weigh you down, you can't expect it to disappear. You either talk about it and resolve it. But sometimes talking about it would mean putting fuel into the fire. You THINK it will resolve things because you're putting your problems out on the table and getting the straighten out but in actual fact, it's making things worse.

Alternatively, you gotta set your ego aside. For instance, you can't have something so tiny as a girl who's around your boyfriend more than you get to be around him tick you off. It's not like he can do anything about it. Cause they're friends. Cause if you give in to it every time, you're gonna end up being the ass. Cause if you tried settling things out with your boyfriend,probably, the results aren't 100% up to your satisfaction. Cause, well, you're being a petty drama queen and there's nothing he can do about it. I mean, they're friends. He can't possibly stay away from her.

Asfrusttrationsinksin.This happens.


-



Watched the Tooth Fairy yesterday. My rating 7/10. It COULD be a 10/10. If, and only if, I was a 10 year and thinks that a monster lives in my closet. The highlight of the movie was DEFINITELY Dwaynne Johnson. Hands. Down.




Well, I'd best be going now. I've 9 pages worth of History homework and a few more questions from Additional Mathematics to finish up by tonight. Sigh, how on Earth am I going to finish this smoothly when I'm in my utmost miserable state. I feel like cycling. I've been wanting to cycle for a while now, I just never got around it. Or swimming. I kinda like the feeling after sports when you feel all worn out and you just want to crash on the bed and sleep; Rejuvenated.

Siting in front of the computer makes me feel boring and lifeless. Sigh, I can't wait to go back to school. I miss you guys :( Heh, and what are the odds. I've sports practice tomorrow :) And this time, for lunch, I REALLY want fried chicken from KFC.