Monday, October 19, 2009

Through the key hole I watch you undress


Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
Bible
~I Corinthians 13:4-8~



Hello world,
Just got home from tea with my mum@ Secret Recipe. Had a piece of Carrot cake. Yum.



I actually found my room today.
After hours of vacuuming,
hours of ransacking my side table drawer,
pieces of tissues I used to wipe my runny nose
after sneezing so badly from the dust;
I have FINALLY found my room.


It actually looks like a room now Anyhooooos, last Saturday I headed to One Utama to chill with my loved ones. I gotta say it was awesome, but the movie just ruined it for me. Instead of watching



Which,by the way, is the movie I've been waiting to watch for months already.We watched..



Which sucked SO BAD! Cause I've a weak stomach and there were about 17648713648 gruesome scenes (Boy when they rated it 18PG they weren't kidding!) After the movie, I was practically in a shock. And I didn't manage to get me a cup of Green Tea Frap or Caramel Cream Frap cause when we headed there, from a distant, we saw that Starbucks was under renovation. OMG. So thru out the whole day, I was inconsolable. I didn't even buy anything.

The only reason why we watched that movie cause a particular someone wanted to watch that. So I thought," Why not give thriller a shot?". I was on the verge of suicide during the movie. Thank goodness I had you guys there. If I was there alone, I would have probably been curled up into a ball in front of Starbucks after the movie and I would have gone senile.

But this Sunday, oh hohoho, this Sunday I shall conquer all! Oh yeah, I'm gonna watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs! You bet I am! And after the movie! A tall cup of Caramel Cream Frap or Green Tea Frap! (or maybe I'll make it a Grande. Heh, go wild ). And I'll buy me a new pair of flip flops! Or a top! You hear me?







Uh, sorry, all the Carrot Cake went to my head.