Sunday, September 27, 2009

But I'm down to one last breath

I've just been sucked into a whirlpool of Confusion. [and a little tinge of OMG. Surprised lah basically] My mum has Wowed me ALL WEEK. *dances and prances around like an idiot*. I have been procrastinating the entire Raya holiday. I feel like a useless sloth now Sigh. Oh well.


School's reopening tomorrow and I've approximately 4 days left to fit a WHOLE year's worth of school's bullshit into this tiny head of mine. *crosses fingers* On a much brighter note, I just hit level 32 in Sorority Life It's about the ONLY thing I've accomplished in life that I'm proud of. [Oh. uh, and being married on Facebook lah. But whatever. Yay.]


I woke up with a totally "*growls* Go away" mood. Haven't had that in a long time. But whatever. Oh! Let's do a recap for the week, shall we?
  1. Hui Mi got the All American Rejects ticket for me. Uhm. Whoo hoo?

  2. My younger brother is an incompetent ogre.




Kthanksbye!


Creed-Six Feet Under