Thursday, August 20, 2009

You bleed just to know you're alive

Holiday isn't for 2 weeks. Not 14 days. Not 336 hours, 20, 160 minutes and 1, 209, 600 seconds. Apparently our holidays are SPLIT into 2 weeks. Sigh.

Damn potong stim.


-



So I woke up one morning and I thought to myself,"Right, so today I'm just gonna get this done and over with". I felt motivated. I was determined to do just that ONE thing. So I took a morning shower. Ate my breakfast. Prepared everything. UNTIL. My gaze fell upon something so beautiful. Suddenly my mind had totally let go of my purpose of ditching school that day.

He was calling out to me. I heard him. His voice so soothing. So seductive. It melted into my ears and kidnapped my heart. I walked towards it. Not giving a damn about anything else. He was luring me into one of the deadliest traps in the world. But I didn't care. He was so hypnotic. I sat down in front of him and I felt so RIGHT. Like it was meant to be. I gave him a slight stroke and my heart skipped a beat.

Right then, he knew what I EXACTLY wanted. "An hour wouldn't hurt.", I thought to myself. If my friend could do it, so can I. I didn't see the harm in it. And bloody hell was I wrong. But I went for it. I took his hand and followed him. We talked for HOURS and we didn't grow bored of each other ONE BIT. He was my soul mate. I just knew it. We shared secret worlds. We fell in love. We played games. Before I knew it, it was already 11PM. I stopped breathing and I just froze. I couldn't believe it. I had spent my whole day, just glued to this.. IDIOT! I panicked. But what could I do now? It's too late!






"Stupid girl!" How could I have been so blind?! I had to hand in my Moral Project by the next day and I Facebooked all day! Gosh! Even Wenzes went offline to get hers done! Why didn't I stop?! And that's why, my friends, Melissa was so busy in the morning on Wednesday (:


-




Seriously,though. Don't you hate it when that happens? You were so determined to do something when something ELSE gets in your way and totally suck your mind to it! It happened to me damn often and I never seem to learn my lesson! Like today! I'm suppose to be working on some invites but I'm here! Blogging! Facebooking! Twittering! Ugh!




All American Rejects-Wind Blows