Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby, when both of us are losing


I'm stubborn. I'm sure a few of you out there are stubborn as well. Has this ever happen to you.

You found something new. Something exciting. Let's say you bought yourself a ticket for a roller coaster ride. Knowing it's gonna scare the shit out of you, you STILL wanna get on it. You wanna feel the thrill. The excitement. The adrenaline rushing through your veins.

When you get on it, the first few minutes are full of surprises. Your heart's pumping and everything's so exciting. The rush. The bottom of your tummy tickles you. Then comes the part EVERYBODY hates yet adore it so much. It pisses you off. You start to wonder,"Why the hell did I buy that ticket in the first place?! IDIOT!". Then it slows down and you think,"Huh! Not that bad at all! It's actually kinda fun" And just when you're starting to love it. The ride ends.

Then you start feeling dizzy. You throw up. Your mum lashes out on you and starts giving you the "I Told You So" nag. Then you take one last look at the roller coaster. And you think to yourself,"I loved the feeling. I loved the rush of it. Why did I stop?". Though you'd end up a sick maniac. Feeling all dizzy. You'd STILL wanna get on the roller coaster. You don't ever wanna stop.

And you put this faith in yourself and you say,"I won't feel sick this time! I won't be scared!". But the funny thing is you KNOW you're gonna feel sick this time like every other time you got on. And you ARE scared. But you still want to get on the roller coaster. Has it ever happen to you?

That's where I am. I'm being stubborn. I'm stubborn for you. And I don't have a good feeling about it. Cause I know I'm just gonna end up being upset bout it. I've been through so many ups and downs. And looped and looped. And I've never felt like this before. But who cares?



You're MY guilty pleasure.


Boys Like Girls-Thunder