Friday, October 23, 2009

Eat chocolate coated fries with me,hun

I'll be two steps behind;







My new found hero. Haaave, youmetBarney?

He is totally Awesome.



No. Like, seriously. He is.


Told you so ;)




To those of you who lives under a rock and doesn't watch HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother), it's a real shame. Cause that show, is the AWESOME-EST sitcom EVER! I shall spread the Barney-ness to you imbeciles :) Hello. So yes, Barney is not your average bachelor that you find in any of them ordinary sitcoms. No :) He's awesome-er. Don't know if this would sound familiar, but he invented The Bro Code x)

  • The word 'cute' should not be used other than describing a chick they want to bone.

  • No bro should make a kissing face in a photo.

  • Bros before Hoes. Always remember, girlfriends come and go, but your boys are always there. Breaking this rule is to commit the cardinal sin against Team Testosterone.

  • No sex with a bro's ex

  • A bro must never go "Awww"
Those are only a few of them :) They're disgusting. But you gotta admit, it's funny! :) Eeeeee! Wenzes! I want the 2nd Season of HIMYM! *griiinnssss



Gah! I can't wait till you loan me Season 2..




OMG.
I'm so Lame.



James Morrison-One Last Chance