Friday, September 4, 2009

You and blank texts.

  1. I've 10 chapters worth of Moral notes to be done an handed in by next Wednesday.

  2. I manage to sleep with my teddy bear throughout the whole night without finding it on the floor the next morning. wtf?

  3. I've earned another 50 cents thanks to you guys for clicking my ads

  4. Nicknames have been given to me by two different people in one week. Thanks.

  5. My bill has sky rocketed from 100 bucks to 173 bucks in 2 weeks. Sigh.

  6. My next post would be a proper one. So get ready for vomit of pictures in the next post.

  7. I'm in love with Tyson Ritter.

  8. I think after this week, I'm no longer your number 1 stalker Leon

  9. I've been deprived from sleep for the past week now. Hopefully I'll claim those hours I had spent tossing and turning in bed next week.

  10. Melissa is watching Orphan tomorrow. Grrr! And I wanna get me a pair of flip flops





Colbie Caillat-Fallin For You